Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dealing With Bullies



My name is Ainsley.  My family has faced a lot of obstacles, and I don't know about them, but I liked to be challenged. Sometimes it is hard, but I've learned to ignore people who say rude stuff about what they can see on me, like braces or casts that I wear on my legs to keep them stretched out.  If people can see that you are bothered about what they say to you and they mean to hurt your feelings, then try to let them see that you're not bothered.  They won't pick on you because it takes the fun out of it for them.  Sometimes people pick on others to feel better about themselves. So, try to ignore when they say mean stuff to you.  It usually still bugs me on the inside, but I try to show them I'm not bothered.  That will probably work. You can try to stand up to the person.  Remember, people can change.